Guinea Pigs/Update on guinea pig

Question
I wanted to give you an update on the cavy I asked about last week. I took him to the vet and was given an antibiotic for him, which he's been on for about eight or nine days now. Tomorrow is his last day. (I think) He's doing incredibly well, and has shown improvement not only in his energy levels but also in his personality. When I first purchased him he was incredibly docile and nervous. Now he's just about my most vocal boar! He loves to cuddle and enjoys running around in our bedroom and making tunnels in the blankets and hiding in the pillow cases. He's finally 'pop-corning' when we play with him and I think I'm going to look into getting him a buddy soon. I can no longer feel his hips or ribs, and there has been no sign of coughing or sneezing.

Answer
Thank you soooooo much for letting me know.  You've done a wonderful job with him.  Gaining weight is good, but popcorning is AWESOME!  He's showing you that life is good, he feels good and he's happy.

I can't thank you enough for keeping me up to date. When you do get him a buddy please send pictures.

Guinea Pigs

Pat VanAllen