Guinea Pigs/my new guinea pig

Question
I have a new guinea pig in my cage her name is Pepper. pepper has been quit mean to my first pig Belle. pepper keeps biting and ripping fur out of her. I don't now how to disaplin her iv'e tried what i used to train belle. but pepper seems to be more stubborn and wont listen if you have any ideas i will greatly appreceat it

Answer
If Pepper is causing injury to Belle I would remove her from the cage. Pushing and shoving is normal when they're first getting used to each other, but hair pulling is being really aggressive. There's not much you can do in the way of discipline, but your main concern needs to be the safety of Belle.

Most older pigs will easily accept a baby, but not always take to another adult. Cavy bites can easily get infected, so if that's what's happening I would make sure Belle is safe by keeping her away from Pepper. If it were just harmless bullying it would eventually stop, but biting hard enough to pull out hair is a bigger issue. My recommendation is to keep them both from harm by keeping them apart.

Guinea Pigs

Pat VanAllen