Guinea Pigs/poop of my guinea pig

my guinea is having a very strange poop...its clumped nd sticky..and not of normal shape..she pooped today in large me..please.

guiea pigs poo in the same way as rabits do, they poop and then eat the poop again, then it comes out the way we're used to. just leave it and the guinea pig should eat the evidence, if not the ask again as this will be something that needs to be sorted.

all the best

Guinea Pigs

Sam Amison

I can answer most questions on breeding rearing and housing, though I would like to stress now that unless someone is wishing to keep all the offspring produced I do not support breeding. I have reasonable experience with illnesses and can offer a few remedies. I have a high level of knowledge on handling, social habits, herding and dietry requirements, as well as being able to deliver a crash course in their natural habitat if people wish to know.

I have owned guinea pigs for several years and was formerly a fosterer for a rescue home and as such have experience with common illnesses, pairing, constructing and managing housing and of course handling (also having just moved I am going to resume a rescue role shortly) and have in the past bred them.

I am a member of the Cavy Club website.

None relavent to this topic.

I do not possess any credentials in this area other than charitable work, but I have worked with what must be hundreds of guinea pigs in the past and as such have learned a lot about the little blighters!

None relavent to this topic.