Guinea Pigs/pregnant down hasn't given birth

Question
My female piggy is 64 days pregnant and her pelvic bones have been separated to a fingers width for a few days. She hasn't given birth and wonder when she might? I'm guessing by feeling her belly she is probably having 3 or more pups. I've moved her to my bedroom where it's quiet but still no pups, she is also away from the other cavies, could her being lonely delay her labor? Thank you for your time

Answer
The basic gestation is 70 days, so she's just waiting until her time is up.  I wouldn't worry about her, all pregnancies are different.  She will probably litter in the next week.

If you're counting the due date based on when she was introduced you could easily be wrong on the calculating.  It's incredibly difficult if not impossible to know the exact time when conception took place. Even if you saw her get bred they don't always take the first breeding.  

Hopefully the wait is nearly over for both of you.  I'd love to see pictures of the pups when she does give birth.

Guinea Pigs

Pat VanAllen