Guinea Pigs/help half year old guinea pig has diarrea.

Question
QUESTION: please help my 1/2 year old guinea pig has not eaten and has not drank in one day i also have a older guinea pig and outdoors cat

ANSWER: in the event of not eating the only thing i can recommend is getting him to a vet as soon as possible, as guinea pigs are a grazzing animal they deteriorate very quickly eg today or tommorow. in the mean time try and entice him with leafy greens and carrots.

best of luck

QUESTION: he now has diarrea and is eating plz help.

Answer
well outisde of sticking to only dried food to soak up the watery stools i dont know what to recommend, ivmec or baytrils are antibiotics you can buy and treat him with for a couple of weeks, those should help but it can be a little risky unless you know exactly to right dosage for him.

in the mean time make sure he is drinking plenty.

Guinea Pigs

Sam Amison