Guinea Pigs/pregnant guinea pig

Question
fluffy
fluffy  
Hi I have a pregnant guinea pig, I've had her for 6 and a half weeks, and got her pregnant from her previous owner, I have been able to feel the babies moving for 2 or so  weeks, I have been able to see them moving for about a week, and yesterday heard the babies grinding there teeth, how far along would she be and when will she give birth, I checked her pelvic bones yesterday and could fit my little finger between them

Answer
when you can fit your little finger between it will be within 48hours of that time, in fact they have probably already come the time you get this response. if it is anything lnger then i recommend getting her to the vets as there might be complications.
all the best

Guinea Pigs

Sam Amison