Guinea Pigs/teddy

Question
I've had teddy for a few years like 3ish, he's always been healthy.i came home from work today and went in my room he usually says hi to me but he didnt, I went to pick him up and his eye Is red in the edge closer to his nose. I gave him some veggies and he seems fine, I put him on my bed and he barried himself in my blankets,he seems ok but I'm really worried about his eye.  Idk What Happened he was fine when i left. What should I do?

Answer
Eye injuries, although not terribly common, are usually self resolving without treatment. He may have scratched his eye while trying to scratch his nose and nicked the corner of. They sometimes take as long as ten days to two weeks to heal, but usually do not need any intervention.  

Guinea Pigs

Pat VanAllen