Guitar - General/UKULELE

Keith wrote at 2015-01-17 09:50:59
I hope I'm not out of line by posting to this older thread, but in my search to find more info about my uke I arrived here.

I have, I believe, the same uke and a very similar Geib Economo case, except for some added faux leather trim around the case edges. Inside the case is a single sheet basic how-to-play guide from the Harmony Co circa 1930. It was given to me by my mother for Christmas when I was about 10, back in the mid 70's. It was old-looking then (but in great condition) and hasn't changed much since I never learned to play it.

Hopefully the dates I mentioned and the fact that it appears to be the proper case for the instrument give you a little more background on your uke, as your post did for me.

Keith

Guitar - General

Jim Garber