Guitar - General/Hohner HG-310 Limited Edition

Benzie wrote at 2013-04-22 04:06:47
the guitar is an amazing instrument ...underestimated.. it's accoustic values are unbeliveable..  

Rossco wrote at 2013-12-04 05:14:22
I bought one in the early 70's.... playing it ever since, although there are other guitars in my collection, this Hohner is a player and sounds great as well. My recollections were that I paid around $400.00 at our local music store. I had thought about selling it a few years ago, but after walking through a music pawn store in Nova Scotia, I seen one for sale for $200.00! I feel I should have bought it, in our times now, a Vantage, which is not the quality or player the Hohner is, is fetching almost $200.00!! There must a be a big demand for decent sounding players that won't break the bank!

Guitar - General

Lynne May

Any question relating to guitar playing: scales, chords, music theory, arpeggios, soloing, chord progressions, key signatures, buying a guitar, guitar tabs, writing guitar music, musical styles including rock, blues and classical. I can no longer answer questions as to the value of a guitar. Please do not flag your question as "Private", as this prevents other readers from benefiting. I will no longer answer "private" questions.

I have played guitar for 30 years. Fifteen years of that time I spent traveling nationwide as a performer. I have owned and operated May Music Studio in Washington state for the last 20 years. I also teach piano and drums. Recently I have started a website which provides absolutely free music lessons:

Publications expert author

Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts