Guitar - General/Bently Model 5113 Humingbiord

loridemad03 wrote at 2013-01-23 09:23:44
I bought my Bently 5113 Humming Bird in 1978 when I was in High School.  I still own this guitar and it is in excellent shape after all these years. The tone an action is quite satisfying for the $75.00 I paid for it. Even though I have higher priced/quality of guitars I still enjoy and I must admit I take pride in owning my Bently. By the way I did not live to far away from SLM.  

Guitar - General

Lynne May

Any question relating to guitar playing: scales, chords, music theory, arpeggios, soloing, chord progressions, key signatures, buying a guitar, guitar tabs, writing guitar music, musical styles including rock, blues and classical. I can no longer answer questions as to the value of a guitar. Please do not flag your question as "Private", as this prevents other readers from benefiting. I will no longer answer "private" questions.

I have played guitar for 30 years. Fifteen years of that time I spent traveling nationwide as a performer. I have owned and operated May Music Studio in Washington state for the last 20 years. I also teach piano and drums. Recently I have started a website which provides absolutely free music lessons:

Publications expert author

Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts