Guitar - General/question of value of my hernandis gutiar

Question
i have a hernandis 1973 antigua 4 0 that im wanting to know the value of how do i determine wether or not its a knock off or authenticpx

Answer
Hello Jamie!

Sometimes it's hard to tell by sight if it's a knockoff or not. The Sherry-Brener Company carries the Hernandis guitar, so you can probably talk to them directly at their store.

Here's the info I found on it:

226 S. Michigan
Chicago, 60604

(326)  427-5611.

Here's the website I got it from: http://www.guitarsofspain.com/museum/index.asp

Good luck!

Or you could bring it in to a local guitar retailer and they may be able to help you determine if it's real or a knockoff, and the value it's in based on its current condition.

Andrew

Guitar - General

Frank A Dornay Jr