Guitar - General/Need to find pickup screws for my guitar

Question
Epiphone Basher
Epiphone Basher  
I have an Epiphone E Series Basher.  I am new at guitar and have never had to fix my guitar until now.  The Basher is supposed to be rocking two open coil Humbucker pickups.  My Basher is a little bashed up and has been somewhat restored.  The amps don't seem to be standard for my guitar. So basically, I was wondering if you could tell me where to buy screws for it and maybe how to put them in too.
Thanks,
Josten

Answer
Hey Josten, you can get pickup screws at pretty much any guitar shop. I'd just have them fix it for you. Shouldn't cost more than 20 bucks & it'll save you the trouble of having to figure out how to get the screws in. If you decide to do it yourself, you'll have to take the pickup surround off, screw the pickup to the surround then screw it back on. There's a spring that goes between the the screw & the pickup mount too, so make sure you have that as well. Hope that helps, if you need anything else, just drop me a line.
Peace - J.

Guitar - General

Jason Fryer