Guitar - General/Gavelston Patriot?

Question
Body guitar
Body guitar  
I was recently given a star spangled designed Gavelston electric in exchange for some work. I cant find another image like it on bing, the neck is different than the Patriot of this year. Could be older..no clue. Wondering if could get some help identifying it. Would glady pay ten percent of sale price for assesment.

Answer
Hi Justin!

After some research myself, I've come up with the same results. I wonder if you contact Galveston, they may be able to help you. I think you can also go into a local guitar shop and they can look it up for you via serial number. Good luck and I apologize for not being able to help.  

Guitar - General

Frank A Dornay Jr