Guitar - General/value of guitar

Question
Hi

I have a Aria Pro 11 model TA 30WR. serial number 3090919 wwhich was made in Japan.  How much is it worth please.

Thanks

Kind regards

Keith

Answer
This is not my area of expertise, but I am able to offer the following help.
I get a lot of questions on the value of guitars, it is a very difficult subject as any 2nd hand guitar is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I can research no more than you could yourself on the internet.
I would suggest looking at ebay & other sites, use the completed listings tabs etc to get an idea of current values, also I am sure there are forums on the web that deal with specific Aria models try searching your specific model or look for Aria owners clubs or forums.

I hops this helps.  

Guitar - General

Leeroy