Guitar - General/value of guitar

I have a Aria Pro 11 model TA 30WR. serial number 3090919 wwhich was made in Japan.  How much is it worth please.

Kind regards

This is not my area of expertise, but I am able to offer the following help.
I get a lot of questions on the value of guitars, it is a very difficult subject as any 2nd hand guitar is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I can research no more than you could yourself on the internet.
I would suggest looking at ebay & other sites, use the completed listings tabs etc to get an idea of current values, also I am sure there are forums on the web that deal with specific Aria models try searching your specific model or look for Aria owners clubs or forums.

I hops this helps.  

Guitar - General

I can answer questions on the USA made Fender Bullet 1981 to 1983. Also questions on vintage Fender Mustangs from 1964 onwards. If I do not know the answers, I will try my best to find out for you.

30 plus years as a semi pro guitar player in covers bands in the UK. I own a lot of USA Fender Bullets & several vintage Fender Mustangs. All my guitars are set up by myself & I have also completed some restoration work on some of the guitars.

Self taught from the age of 15 & play by ear. Educated by playing quite a few different styles of music with loads of musicians over the years.