Guitar - General/Takamine guitar modelo

Glen wrote at 2013-09-03 16:09:58
Hello

Thank you for that info. I did try the blue book but nothing came up. I also tried asking the pros at Takamine but they have no answers at all. So the most recent attempt, was contacting Takamine in Japan. I translate their website but its not so great. So hopefully they will know something about their own guitar. I'm surprised that NOBODY has similar guitar questions about this model somewhere online. Thanks again for your efforts.

laura wrote at 2014-06-03 01:40:29
hi Glen. I have the same guitar and can't find any info either.

Pete wrote at 2014-06-29 18:01:11
June 28 2014. I have one too but it says "model FJ1 since 1962". I bought it new in Vancouver around 1974 and the store said it was a new make. It sounds great after all these years. Cannot find any info on it

Pete W

Guitar - General

J Ross Smith