Guitar - General/Takamine guitar modelo

Question
Hi there.
I have an old made in Japan takamine. I think the tag writing is in Spanish.
It's says, modelo, FJ-1 then under that, it says , desde 1908
I can not find any info whatsoever on this old gem. She plays great and sounds greater.
It seems all searches come up with the takamine 8digit serial number system. No one even talks about
The 3 digit model number online that I can find. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Glenford

Answer
Hi, Glen!  One option available to you is to look up your guitar in the Blue Book (http://bluebookofguitarvalues.com/).  For the best information, though, and FREE(!) I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer directly at askus@takamine.com.  The manufacturer can tell you information no one else can (usually).  Just realize the Blue Book might be a faster option - the company gets so many messages it may take them some time to respond.  Hope this helps!

Guitar - General

J Ross Smith