Guitar - General/guitar serial number

Question
I have a Kramer trying to find out more about it.do you know how.thank you

Answer
Hi Don!

I think that your best bet is to take it into a local music store and ask if they have a Blue Book for Guitars. With the serial number, you may be able to look up value. If you're interested in more (month and/or year it was made), you may be able to e-mail the company directly. Those are some of my ideas, but I think personally taking it in will be of te most help, if not asking the company. You can also try to Google some key words like "Kramer Serial Number", and you may be able to find some free info via the Internet. Good luck!

Guitar - General

Frank A Dornay Jr