Guitar - General/fender stratocaster year and est value

Hello there! I'm trying to find out the year of a Stratocaster and estimated value. I'm about to sell it. It is candy apple red and is in excellent condition. The serial number is MZ6079212. Thanks for any help!

According to the serial number, it was manufactured in Mexico 2006-2007 (see )

As for value - I'm afraid that, as it it says on my profile, I prefer not to do equipment assessments.

Guitar - General

Dave Dixon

Guitar player since 1987. Studied at Musicians` Institute. Worked as guitar/music teacher since 1991.

Since joining AllExperts I have been getting rated with 9's and 10's from most of the people I've answered questions from, so I guess that I must be doing something right. Not all that many people can be wrong. Questions about theory, technique, equipment, players, history, etc. welcome - just about anything in fact. The only things I prefer not to answer are requests for transcriptions, or equipment assessments/valuations.

Studied at Musicians` Institute.