Guitar - General/My odd tele

Question
I have a Korean double cutaway tele with an f hole and P90s. It doesn't have a bolt on neck. It looks and plays like a SG with smoothed horns. Can you tell me how many of these were made and when? I really like sustain and the feel of it. I just never heard of such an animal.

Answer
Hi James!  If possible, could you send me a photo or two of your instrument?  Also having the serial number and any logos on the guitar would be of great assistance in helping you find out.  Without those things, it's extremely difficult to research guitars; particularly imported models that vary so wildly in design (as it seems like yours is).  I look forward to hearing from you!

Guitar - General

J Ross Smith