Guitar - General/guitar lookups

Question
Hi their Frank, I also have been trying to find a site that will help me lookup my Kramer Farrington and my US Strat. I know my Kramer was made at a place called Neptune NJ USA. My Strat is a 50 year anniversary and I have the serial number for both guitars and now I feel like I have run into a block and it is frustrating. Hope you cam help. Take care and stay jamming.
 Your new mate from Australia,
 Warren Ward.

Answer
Hi Warren!!

I think your best bet may be to individually e-mail (or call, whichever you prefer) Kramer and Fender for the information. An internet search may help as far as month/date/year, but I don't know if it helps too much as far as where.  I think they have a better idea of information (non proprietary, of course) that they can give out. Good luck, and I apologize for not being able to help further.

Frank

Guitar - General

Frank A Dornay Jr