Guitar - General/Question about Antigua Casa

Question
Hello, I'm in possession of a Sherry Brener Hernandis Antigua Three-O steel string guitar.  I bought it some 35 years ago.  Lately, I've lost interest in playing so I'm interested in selling it to the right buyer, however I have no idea how much it's worth.  I've tried to contact Sherry Brener but have received no response.  The guitar itself is in excellent condition with almost no imperfections.  I don't currently have photos available but can provide them very soon.  I'm including the contents of the Certificate of Origin below.  Any light you could shed on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

The Finest in Handmade Guitars
The World Renowned

HERNANDIS

Antigua 3-0   February 1973
Antigua Casa Sherry Brener. Ltd. Of Madrid
Certificate of Origin

Sound board (Spanish pine)      Spain
Back and sides (Rosewood)      India
Fingerboard (Grenadillo) Neck (Cedar)   Africa
Rosette (Inlaid Wood Marquetry)      Persia
Final Assembly of all parts and Finishing   Japan

Answer
Hi Harry!

Unfortunately it is never easy to make a conclusion of a guitar's value simply put in words.  It is usually easier to find out what it's worth by looking at it for visual damage, as well as the neck and other pieces.  I think your best bet might be to take it in for a personal appraisal, either at a local guitar shop or a company.  Either way, they can probably do better research on the guitar and give its value based on market value as well as condition.  I have seen others ask for about the same type of guitars and to my knowledge they go for between $150 and $500.  For a better look at what your instrument is worth, definitely take it in and see.  I'm sorry that I couldn't really be of much further help.

Frank

Guitar - General

Frank A Dornay Jr