Guitar - General/Airline acoustic guitar

Question
IMG_0722JPG
IMG_0722JPG  
I recently came across an Airline acoustic guiter.  The body is not symmetrical at the neck; one side curves in to allow for the player to play high up the neck, which I have seen only on electric models.  The serial number L3618 8224 is stamped on the inside of the body.  It has a sunburst back and pick guard.  Any information you can give me about its collectibility and/or value would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, Nancy

Answer
Hello Nancy,
Thanks for your question.
The asymmetrical design of this guitar is what's known as a cutaway design.  It's not very traditional, but it is reasonably common on acoustic guitars.
As for this particular model....it's not one I'm personally familar with.  As a general rule though I tend not to do equipment assessments/valuations through AllExperts anyway
Dave

Guitar - General

Dave Dixon