Guitar - General/hondo bass?

Question
hondo
hondo  
Hello. I was wondering if you'd be able to assist me in gaining any knowledge reguarding this guitar. I aquired it while moving and will humbly admit I do not know mucb about guitars. I believe it is a hondo bass buts thats about all I have seemed to come up with. Any help would be great. Thank you!!!!

Answer
Thanks for your question.
I think you're correct in saying that it's a Hondo bass - from the photograph it certainly looks like the Hondo logo on the headstock.
Hondo were mostly active in the 70s to mid-80's as manufacturers of entry-level guitars.  
Dave

Guitar - General

Dave Dixon