Guitar Making and Repair/Repair of Ric 325C58 reissue

Question
Paul,

Do you take on minor repair work and / or major refinishing?  I have a Ric 325C58 that was poorly converted to "John Lennon" specs.  The tuner bushings were messed with as well.  I would like to have it returned to factory specs, or if possible completely refinished in an amber fireglow (it is currently jet-glow).

I've seen photos of your work and it is truly beautiful. Congratulations.

Thanks,
Brad (from Canada)

Answer
Brad: Yes, this is the bulk of my work with Rickenbackers. In fact, I'm doing a proper Lennon conversion right now!

I can return the C58 to factory specs or refinish it in AFG. Choice is up to you and your budget.

Send photos of the guitar in its current state to me at rickacoustics@me.com

--Paul

Guitar Making and Repair

paul wilczynski