Guitar Making and Repair/Repair Broken Headstock

Question
Have a Washburn WI-64 with broke headstock.. large crack when put together has alot missing still... what type of material would make a good filler to help strengthen it?

Answer
Although I've built and repaired instruments in the past, my specialty is inlay work so will refer you to a great source of trustworthy and up-to-date information.  Gryphon Stringed Instruments (Palo Alto, CA) has a huge searchable site dealing with every aspect of set-up and repair at http://www.frets.com/FretsPages/pagelist.html.  You can also contact them directly at: (650)493-2131.  Hope that helps, and best wishes on the project!  

Guitar Making and Repair

Duke of Pearl