Guitar Music/Which music genre do you think is the most difficult to play? Which instrument is the most difficult to play?

Which music genre do you think is the most difficult to play? Which instrument is the most difficult to play?

Hi Kris.... sorry it's taking sometime to get back to you on your question.....

Which genre do I think is the most difficult to play??? Well, that is a hard question. It would depend on who your asking, because there is differences in all people who make music, so to each musician a certain type of music would be harder for one to play and easier for another. Personally, I think classical finger style music is the hardest for me....

You could imagine a person who has played the drums all their lives picking up a banjo and trying to learn would be a hard instrument for that person to play without study and practicing....and visa versa.... All instruments require study, practice and heart.... you have to really want to play that instrument to make it work...

If you are learning or playing an instrument right now and having a hard time with it....don't give up!

Keep music in your life.....

Guitar Music

I can answer questions pertaining to beginner or expert acoustic or electric guitar. Guitar repair and set up. Song writing and basic copyright laws. Recording music in the studio or live recording and set up. Questions concerning, booking your band and what wages you can expect.

I have played guitar for 40 years and performed for over 30 years. During this time I have gained knowledge of the music business in Guitar repairs, makes and models, equipment for guitar and recording. By doing my own work, I have saved hundreds of dollars. I am not a legal expert, but I have knowledge of the music business and I keep up with the changes in the business.

I have songs that I wrote that have been recognized by Billboard and I had a top ten country song in Europe. I have a band that has worked together for 20years and we still make our living playing music. I love this business and like to help others learn about this exciting business.