Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/the value of my gun

Dave wrote at 2013-07-08 23:03:10
You can also find these books at your local library.

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Bob H.

I have been involved with firearms since 1976. I am currently an NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor for Pistol, Reloading, and Range Safety Officer. I am licensed to carry a concealed firearm in over 30 states. I can answer most questions on a wide variety of firearms topics including:

I will not answer questions about gun history, current or future gun values, or detailed legal questions. For these questions please see the Blue Book of Gun Values by S. P. Fjestad, contact the manufacturer of the firearm, or contact a qualified local attorney.

Experience:
I have been involved with firearms since 1976 including many forms of target practice, hunting, self defense, home defense, concealed carry, reloading, and dozens of training classes. I am currently an NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor for Pistol, Reloading, and Range Safety Officer. I am licensed to carry a concealed firearm in over 30 states. I am not a macho paramilitary guy that is going to bark orders at you like a drill sergeant or tell you that there is only one correct answer. Instead I am a down-to-earth working class guy that will patiently educate you on the facts and issues so that you can make your own decisions based on your situation.

My full time job keeps me quite busy however I also provide firearms training to friends and referrals in my spare time. Many people have helped me over the years so I volunteer my time whenever possible to give something back to the community. If you use this site and find it helpful then I encourage you to consider signing up as an expert as well.