Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Interarms rifle

Phil Mattson wrote at 2010-12-30 00:00:38
I purchased a Saint Hubert rifle in 7mm Remington magnum from Herters in Waseca, Minnesota in about 1970.  It has been a very reliable and accurate rifle.  I have killed at least 10 deer with it hunting in Montana and Wyoming and a couple elk in more recent times.  Still works fine.  

Gordon B wrote at 2014-02-18 12:30:36
I have a rifle that exactly matches your description.  I got from my father when I turned 18 (several decades ago), it being the one I carried when hunting with him prior to that.  I only got varmints with it, but he used it to kill a small black bear.  That was on a trip hunting mountain goats, and his intended target when when he walked off with it was a much larger adult bear.  I don't know where or when he got it and never knew anything else about it except the caliber until reading the answer to your question.  Thanks to both of you because I may need to find a replacement bolt for it, if that is possible.  

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Bob H.