Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Connecticut Law

nikki wrote at 2010-08-11 18:01:10
you honestly covers everything about a bb gun my son has one and i had no trouble with him having one.

Stealth wrote at 2014-03-02 17:44:08
I totally disagree with your advice that "the fact that a 6 mm plastic pellet fired from one of these guns is not capable of breaking glass"- is WRONG! As a long-time Firearms Instructor, and having been around every type of firearm possible for 50 years now, I frankly..am SURPRISED that so many parents think these 'airsoft' guns are not dangerous! First- they certainly CAN break glass etc ( see Youtube for proof ) and if one was hit in the eye for instance...they COULD prove fatal..

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Doug Little