Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/O.F. Mossberg s25b

model number
model number  
QUESTION: Hello, I have been involved with firearms for over 40 years, but this one stumps me.

I have a mossberg single shot .22 marked NO. S25B  
I cannot find that exact model in any publications, gun value books, or through MANY web searches, (Google, Yahoo, Bing)

It has the sights, barrel band, and stock shape of the 26, but is clearly stamped S25b.
I have removed the action from the stock, and there are no other numbers anywhere other than the caliber designation.

I can send detailed photos if needed.

Thank you for your time

Ian McKee

ANSWER: This is mossberg discontinued page there is an email on it, I would check with them.

this link should show pictures of all .22, you might find a picture that will lead you somewhere.

It might of helped if you told me if it is a auto, bolt, lever, magazine, tube, I can't find anything other that the two links.

QUESTION: Thank you for the information.
BTW  the first post mentioned it was a single shot.22, I neglected to mention bolt action. But the models I listed were all bolt actions.
Again, thank you for your time, and the info provided.

As a horse once said after getting new shoes - I stand corrected..

My bust, I looked twice and missed it, I did another pic search for single shot 22 mossberg, here is link, if you move your mouse over the pic that looks like your gun, it may lead to link with more info.

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Rick Gore

I have a Gun & Tactics YouTube channel where I address a lot of gun issues. Here are links: All About Guns & Tactics . All About Guns Police & Military Tactics . I can answer most general questions about handguns (no value or history). Firearms Instructor for over 30 years. Specific knowledge on Glock and Colt 1911s models. -----------------------NO VALUE OR HISTORY QUESTIONS----------------NO REFERRALS--------- -- **---I have to do this since I keep getting value and history questions---**

I have been firearms trainer/instructor in the Air Force, Civilian Law Enforcement, NRA Pistol Instructor and the FBI. I am a Armorer for 1911s and Glock firearms. I started a Gun and Tactics youtube channel where I address a lot of gun issues. Here are links:

Certified Instructor and Armorer All About Guns .