Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/American Eagle 410

Question
I have an American Eagle model 70, it is a 410 shotgun, i would just like to know some history on it, how old it is, who makes it, the creator. Also theyre markings on it such ason top of the barrel. PROOF TESTED 410GA. 3'' CHAM.. Also on the gun it reads this pat.no.2.926.445

Answer
Anthony,

The American Eagle was manufactured by the Noble Firearms Co. of Haydenville, Massachusetts from 1946 to 1971. They manufactured very plan utilitarian firearms. Most model 70's are valued at under the $200 mark depending upon condition. They have little collector interest. To be more specific, a model 70 in "fair" condition would have an approximate retail value of $75 to $125.

Thank you for your question Anthony.
Sid Lark

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Sid Lark