Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Shipping a gun

our son is moving from Buffalo to Mesa Arizona and needs to send a gun can he do it through FedEx to us . I'm hoping you may be able to put me in contact with the right people if that  can't be done.  thank you.  I just need someone to point me in the right direction to find the answers to my questions.

Hi, To answer your question, no he cannot use FedEx to mail you a firearm. The firearm must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License dealer in Mesa AZ who is willing to accept the transfer from a non-licensee. When he ships it via FedEx, he must declare the package contains a firearm. This is usually only done at FedEx hubs.

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Michael T.

I can answer questions regarding FFL transfers, purchasing firearms online or through auctions sites, out of state transfers, purchasing NFA items. PLEASE read Instructions to Questioner section so your question will not be rejected. I offer no legal advise.

01 FFL Dealer and Class 3 SOT.

NRA,, International Defensive Pistol Association, Glock Sport Shooting Foundation

Type 01 Federal Firearms License Dealer, Class 3 SOT, Licensed Small Arms Dealer, business owner.