Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Walther PP Cal 9mm Kurz

Question
Dear Mark,

I have a Walther Cal PP 9mm and would like to get more information on it.  The series is a 60618A by the ammo slider and 60618A with an eagle and an n on the bottom of the eagle imprinted above the trigger. Above that is a silver metal part by the trigger slider with the following: HH antler next to it with the eagle next to that and the N on the bottom of the eagle.
I would like to know, what year is it from and a potential value of it?  If you need to know more about it, please feel free to contact me at my e-mail. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Henry A.

Answer
I can't really give you any value on your pistol with this information because Walther PP's have been made for decades, and so much depends on its condition and prior history. I WILL give you a link to the WaltherForum PP site. You might want to register there - it's a good forum!

http://www.waltherforums.com/forum/pp-tp-series/

They have the best, most knowledgeable experts and fans of these pistols who will gladly give you the information you want, and it is a good place to find more information on your pistol and on Walthers in general. They will want a few pics in order to give you a value estimate.

FWIW, I have a Walther P1, and I like it very much.

You will learn a LOT about your Walther there...enjoy.

mark  

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Mark Schmidt