Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Info on a .22 Western six shooter from Haus firearm company L.A. California

Question
I have a .22 Western six shooter from Haus firearm company in L.A. California. I would like any information you have on them.
Serial #94293

Answer
Hello Scott.
  If you mean Hawes Firearms Company, your revolver was manufactured by J.P. Sauer & Sohn in Eckernforde, Germany in the 1960's to 1970's period, and imported into the US by Hawes. They are good quality shooters, but as of this date, they have not found much collectors interest. Make sure the cylinder has either .22LR or .22WMR (magnum) stamped on the cylinder. The ammo is not interchangeable. This revolver may not have the hammer block type safety, so you may need to carry an empty chamber under the hammer. Prices vary according to condition. $100-$150 is the norm.
  I hope this answers your question. Thank you for asking for me. Charles Gage

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage