Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Repair Daisy model 20

Question
I have a Little Daisy   model 20.   The wire that is used to cock the gun is broken. Is there a way to replace that wire ? and what would be the cost?  Please e-mail your phone number.    Thanks

Answer
Hello Gary.
  First, there is the original model and at least three [if not eight] different variations of the Little Daisy Model 20. Many of these are over 100 years old. Attach an image or two and I will be in a better position to help. I cannot give out my phone number on this web site. Charles Gage

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage