Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Stevens junior pistol

I have a Stevens junior model 11 22 pistol patent date 1907 with a 10" barrel . I am having trouble findings any information on gun. Thank you for your time.

Robbie, Thank You for using and allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. Unfortunately, there is not much I can tell you.

As far as I can determine there were no Junior Model 11 .22 pistols manufactured. There were thousands of the junior Model 11 rifles produced however. The Model 11 was one of Boy's Model rifles produced by Stevens. The Model 11 was the least expensive rifle they built and was produced as inexpensively as possible.

The rifles are still somewhat easy to find and generally bring from $50 up to $150 for a rifle in excellent condition.

If your gun is configured as a pistol it is possible it was converted privately into a pistol. If the barrel was cut down to 10" from the original rifle length (20") then the gun is actually illegal for you to possess without the correct NFA paperwork for a short barreled rifle. I am not an expert on BATF rules and would suggest you do a search for them and research the rules concerning a firearm such as yours.

I am sorry I can't help you more and I hope you are eventually able to find your pistol referenced and prove me mistaken.

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Don Orem

There are always questions pertaining to any subject that even an expert can not answer. That being said, I am very well equipped to answer questions concerning rimfire firearms due to experience, research, and discussion of rimfire firearms with many people I consider experts. I collect old, different, or unique examples of Rimfire firearms. I also have an extensive collection of handguns and rifles from all over the world. I reload, shoot black powder, and have a nice collection of military firearms dating back to the 1800's.

I started shooting in 1953 when I was 5 years old. My father bought two .22 single shot rifles, mine was a Springfield Model 15 that I still own to this day. Today it would not be tolerated or politically correct, but back then he taught me gun safety and how to shoot by taking me to the town dump where we shot rats. Maybe that is to much information but those are some of my best memories of spending time with my father. I am at my gun club range at least 2 or 3 days a week. I am a certified NRA instructor and I teach both Basic Pistol as well as Home Firearms Safety. I also teach Concealed Carry Classes here in Florida. I have been a squirrel hunter all my life and for the last 4 years I have been active hunting feral hogs in the Everglades. I have been to every Shot Show for the last three years on my media credentials and I have attended the NRA National Convention for the last 2 years. I have my own on-line gun forum called Gun Tips and Talk and I have also served for a number of years as a Moderator or Administrator on the National Gun Forum and the Florida Gun Forum. I do a lot of gun and equipment reviews on-line. I also have my CCR FFL, a personal UPIN number with the Justice Department, and I enjoy shooting my suppressed .22's. As a side hobby I build competition bench rifles for others on the 10/22 platform. There are a number of reports on my "project" guns on my personal website at .

NRA, NSSF, and the Dade City Rod and Gun Club in Dade City, Florida.

I am a high school graduate with an additional 2 years of college with a major in Commercial Marketing. I am also a disabled Viet Nam Vet.