Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Muzzle loaders

Question
Hi Don: Looking into shooting a smoke pole. Like what I've read about T/C guns. No hunting just target shooting. How's the recoil of a .50 cal pistol compared to a rifle ? Also what would you recommend if I get a T/C muzzle loader rifle ? Thank you and happy holidays !

Answer
Glenn, Thank You for bringing your question to Allexperts and specifically to me. In my opinion, I find the recoil of BP handguns moderate and pleasant to shoot. Because BP is a slow burning powder the recoil is more of a push than a punch. It is the recoil that helps these guns to be fun, comfortable, and with the right load, very accurate.

As far as T/C muzzle loaders are concerned.... T/C is a good company producing quality firearms and they have good customer service. You can not go wrong with a Hawken.

Thanks again for your question and I hope I have been able to provide the answer you are looking for. Have a healthy and happy New Year!

Don

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Don Orem