Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/singal shot rifle

Question
Found old victor special #6195 could you please tell me what I have thanks.

Answer
Hello Raymond.
  Your shotgun was manufactured by Crescent Firearms Company, Norwich, Conn. in the first quarter of the 1900's. Possibly for a hardware company called Hibbard, Spencer & Bartlett Company of Chicago. Nothing special about it other than the name. Charles Gage

Hello Raymond.
  Just noticed you referred to your Victor Special #6195 as a rifle. I gave you information for a shotgun. If it is a rifle, let me know and I will do more research for you. Charles Gage

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage