Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/single shot old shotgun

we've had this shotgun very long time.tring 2 get value on it.its a410 single shot shotgun,also it is a break down.model 151 made in brazile by companhia brasileira de cartuchos.s.andre says s.s.kresge co.troy,mich.side says 410 gauge-3in.-full proof tested. thank you for any help u can get.real nice gun.sorry i dont have pictures.

Hello Gloria.
  This shotgun was made in Brazil. S.S.Kresge is the home company of K-Mart stores. These were sold in their stores in the late 70's and early 80's. They were medium quality shotguns and sold for $69.95. Since they are not of collectable quality, it is worth around $75. A .410 may have a little more value if in good condition.
  I hope this answers your question and thank you for asking for me. Please take time to rate my answer.

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage

I can answer questions dealing with firearms and their development due to western expansion. I can answer most questions about any firearms of the world manufactured after the Civil War(1868 - present. I can offer safety warnings about these. I can offer opinions and the reasons behind these. I can also answer questions about Iver Johnson firearms. I can identify by pictures most firearms. If your question involves a firearm you have access to, please include a good quality photo with your question.

I have been at the study of firearms and their use since my first issue of Field and Stream in 1962.At that time I was completely devoted to rifles, but over the years I have experienced the thrill of the hunt with handguns, shotguns and of course rifles. I moved from Oklahoma to New Mexico in 1972 and, since, I have taken numerous game and non-game animals with all firearms (cannons excluded)including blackpowder muzzleloading rifles,shotguns and handguns. My favorite handgun for large non-game animals, such as feral hogs, is my Uberti replica of a 1847 Colt Walker. Very heavy, but accurate.

I am a 1973 high school graduate. Junior and senior year I developed a class on Wildlife Depredation and Conservation of our Rocky Mountain states. My specialty was the brown bear.

New Mexico Hunter Safety Program Instructor 15 year award.