Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/W101 Hi standard revolver

Question
I have a Hi Standard Double Nine Revolver, W 101, Ser.#964569, when was it made?    Thanks  Charlie

Answer
Hello Charles Carter.
  High Standard began manufacturing their revolver line in 1955 with the Sentinel. Then in 1958, they added the western style Double Nine Series. It began with a W-100. In 1959 they released the W-101, with a slightly different cylinder release. In 1960, came the W-102. Your revolver, with a 6-digit serial number, was manufactured between mid 1959 to early 1960. They are very nice revolvers. Since their frame is aluminum, they are very light. I would suggest that you not shoot CCI Stingers in it.
  I hope this helps answer your question, and thanks for asking me. Please take time to rate my answer.

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage