Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Guns

on a high standard double nine revolver, the main difference,  I am told between the W-101 and W104 is the return ejector spring in the W-104, not in W-101, if so, is it possible to put a return ejector spring in a W-101? What all would you have to change?    Thanks  Charlie From S.C.

Hello Charles Carter.
  I thank you for asking for me, but I don't have the training of a gunsmith. I checked the other volunteers here on AllExperts and could not find a gunsmith among us. I would suggest There you can ask your question and get a professional answer.
  Again, thank you for asking for me. Charles Gage

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage

I can answer questions dealing with firearms and their development due to western expansion. I can answer most questions about any firearms of the world manufactured after the Civil War(1868 - present. I can offer safety warnings about these. I can offer opinions and the reasons behind these. I can also answer questions about Iver Johnson firearms. I can identify by pictures most firearms. If your question involves a firearm you have access to, please include a good quality photo with your question.

I have been at the study of firearms and their use since my first issue of Field and Stream in 1962.At that time I was completely devoted to rifles, but over the years I have experienced the thrill of the hunt with handguns, shotguns and of course rifles. I moved from Oklahoma to New Mexico in 1972 and, since, I have taken numerous game and non-game animals with all firearms (cannons excluded)including blackpowder muzzleloading rifles,shotguns and handguns. My favorite handgun for large non-game animals, such as feral hogs, is my Uberti replica of a 1847 Colt Walker. Very heavy, but accurate.

I am a 1973 high school graduate. Junior and senior year I developed a class on Wildlife Depredation and Conservation of our Rocky Mountain states. My specialty was the brown bear.

New Mexico Hunter Safety Program Instructor 15 year award.