Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/pittsfield model wp top lever

Question
I have a Pittsfield model WP 12 gauge single shot that is missing the top lever. I think it was made by H & O Folsom Arms Co. of New York but i can't find parts for it. Do you know anywhere that would carry parts for this shotgun or any models that would have the same top lever that might be easier to find. Any help you can offer would be appreciated thanks.

Answer
Hello Adam.
  You are most likely correct about the manufacturer. However, since these shotguns were manufactured to be sold by hardware stores of the early 1900's, there are no spare parts inventory available. I would suggest Bob's Gun Parts at www.gunparts.com., or just search for gun parts on the web. There are also hundreds of gun smith sites you can choose from. Your shotgun is not collectable, so it is worth very little in working order. I suggest finding a place to hang it on the wall.
   Thanks for asking for me. Charles Gage

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage