Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/sako finnbear

Question
Sorry for the mundane question. I looked everywhere I could think of and the serial number isnt there. But thanks anyway. I thought you might give me a place to look.

Answer
No apologies needed and I did not consider your question " mundane".

So...... to clarify,  this is a "homework"question due to the amount of time needing invested to even come close to giving a halfway accurate answer and I'm not going to just make a best guess so as to appease you.

The serial numbering system and records for Sako is convoluted at best. Google Sako serial numbers and you will probably find a chart showing similar information as mine. As you will see the numbers are all over the place with many ranges not even listed.

Sid

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Sid Lark