Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/colt 38police positive

Question
I was told that the 38 will chamber either 32 or 38 s&m ammo is
This correct info

Answer
Joe...

I think there may be more than a little confusion here.

IF you are asking this question concerning a 38 special (which I suspect may be the case) you may only use ammo designed and labled for use in 38 special (spec).....

The exact caliber should be stamped on the barrel. If you cannot locate such a stamping, and remain uncertain as to caliber, pleas take the firearm in question to a qualifid individual for inspection and determination of caliber.

Thank you for the question.
Sid Lark

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Sid Lark