Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Rifle

Question
QUESTION: I just bought online a French MAS MLE 36-51 7.5x54 Bolt Action Rifle, do you know if this rifle uses stripper clips or a 10 round mag.

ANSWER: Hello Robert.
  Your French MAS MLE 36-51 rifle can be loaded by use of stripper clips, or hand feed. It does not use a clip magazine, although it has a mauser type hinged floor plate for quick unloading. Check out this web site for more info. www.virdea.net/french/36.html. It should, also, be equipped with a grenade launcher and bayonet to be complete.
  Hope this helps and thank you for asking for me. Charles Gage

QUESTION: What would be the correct bayonet for this rifle.

Answer
Hello, again, Robert.
  Did you find the web site I listed? It should explain the bayonet. It is a spike type that fits inside the tube under the barrel. Pretty unique. Goes in secured with threads and to deploy just unscrew. turn around and screw to the same threads. Charles

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage