Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/folsom arms co.

Question
I have a double barrel 12ga w/hammers from folsom arms co. With a ser #182חנis this a collector gun ? Is this worth anything

Answer
Hello, Tim.
 You haven't given me much information to research, but this information should cover your question. Folsom Arms Co. did not manufacture this shotgun. HD Folsom purchased Crescent Firearms Co. in the 1890's, to manufacture their firearms. It was after this that they began having the name, 'Folsom Arms Co.' stamped on their guns. This, along with over 100 other names were used on their guns. The number exceeded 2 million, and included shotguns made in Belgium and imported to the United States. The number, as well as the medium grade of manufacture, has resulted in a minimal collectors interest. Value of your SxS shotgun, in very good condition, will be from $100 to $150.  

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage