Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Sears Model 100 Ted Williams lever action repeating rifle

Question
Hi Charles:  I have a really nice Sears Model 100 Ted Williams lever action .30-30 rifle that has a cracked forearm piece and I need to replace it.  The identification number is 273.532140.  I have contacted Sears Parts; however, they no longer stock the part.  Could you suggest where I might get that part?  Thanks, Don.

Answer
Hello Don.
  I have checked with all my part suppliers and could not find your part. I suggest googling for midwayusa.com and find the youtube that Larry Potterfield has made for repairing a forearm. It is not difficult and you can do it with a little bit of superglue. This should work until you can find a replacement forearm.
  I hope this helps. Thank you for asking for me. Charles Gage

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage