Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/stevens model 94A .410 g 3 inch

I would like general or any information about this gun, please.  I can find info on models 94C or 94M, but not 94A.

Hello Gene.
  Information on all the Stevens 94's is mostly the same. As for the Model 94A, I have found them for sale, but no information, specifically, on the Model 94A. If it does not have a serial number, then it was manufactured from between 1929 and 1967. Gun Control Act became official in 1968 and all firearm manufacturers were required to include a serial number on their firearms. Some firearm manufacturers have used an alpha-numeric numbering system to distinguish wood contours or materials. For instance, one firearm with a straight stock may be marked 00A, while one with a pistol grip stock may be marked 00B, and so on. It could, also, denote the year it was made, such as from 00A to 00Z as 1900 to 1926. There were, also, some model 94's with Tenite ( a type of plastic ) stocks.I did notice a fatter forearm on a few Stevens Model 94A shotguns in my search, but there were no other facts included.
  I wish I could help more, but I do thank you for giving me the opportunity to research your Stevens Model 94A 410 shotgun. Charles Gage  

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage

I can answer questions dealing with firearms and their development due to western expansion. I can answer most questions about any firearms of the world manufactured after the Civil War(1868 - present. I can offer safety warnings about these. I can offer opinions and the reasons behind these. I can also answer questions about Iver Johnson firearms. I can identify by pictures most firearms. If your question involves a firearm you have access to, please include a good quality photo with your question.

I have been at the study of firearms and their use since my first issue of Field and Stream in 1962.At that time I was completely devoted to rifles, but over the years I have experienced the thrill of the hunt with handguns, shotguns and of course rifles. I moved from Oklahoma to New Mexico in 1972 and, since, I have taken numerous game and non-game animals with all firearms (cannons excluded)including blackpowder muzzleloading rifles,shotguns and handguns. My favorite handgun for large non-game animals, such as feral hogs, is my Uberti replica of a 1847 Colt Walker. Very heavy, but accurate.

I am a 1973 high school graduate. Junior and senior year I developed a class on Wildlife Depredation and Conservation of our Rocky Mountain states. My specialty was the brown bear.

New Mexico Hunter Safety Program Instructor 15 year award.