Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Interarms Whitwoth rifle

Hi Charles,
I have a Interarms Whitworh .375 H&H mag rifle and I need the rear mounting screw for the action to the stock. I have been unable to find anyone on the Internet that can provide me information on where to find one. Hopefully you can help me.
Thank you, Mark

Hello Mark Dunaway.
  I have searched and come up with a couple of possibilities. If your rifle says Manchester England on the left side of the receiver, it is a Interarms Whitworth Mark X. The other is if it says Zastava, it was made in Yugoslavia. I am not sure if There is a difference in parts. I have a number for Special Orders at Brownell Gun Parts. It is 800-741-0015. This is the best I can do. I hope it helps and thanks for asking for me. Charles Gage

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage

I can answer questions dealing with firearms and their development due to western expansion. I can answer most questions about any firearms of the world manufactured after the Civil War(1868 - present. I can offer safety warnings about these. I can offer opinions and the reasons behind these. I can also answer questions about Iver Johnson firearms. I can identify by pictures most firearms. If your question involves a firearm you have access to, please include a good quality photo with your question.

I have been at the study of firearms and their use since my first issue of Field and Stream in 1962.At that time I was completely devoted to rifles, but over the years I have experienced the thrill of the hunt with handguns, shotguns and of course rifles. I moved from Oklahoma to New Mexico in 1972 and, since, I have taken numerous game and non-game animals with all firearms (cannons excluded)including blackpowder muzzleloading rifles,shotguns and handguns. My favorite handgun for large non-game animals, such as feral hogs, is my Uberti replica of a 1847 Colt Walker. Very heavy, but accurate.

I am a 1973 high school graduate. Junior and senior year I developed a class on Wildlife Depredation and Conservation of our Rocky Mountain states. My specialty was the brown bear.

New Mexico Hunter Safety Program Instructor 15 year award.