Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Interarms Whitwoth rifle

Question
Hi Charles,
I have a Interarms Whitworh .375 H&H mag rifle and I need the rear mounting screw for the action to the stock. I have been unable to find anyone on the Internet that can provide me information on where to find one. Hopefully you can help me.
Thank you, Mark

Answer
Hello Mark Dunaway.
  I have searched and come up with a couple of possibilities. If your rifle says Manchester England on the left side of the receiver, it is a Interarms Whitworth Mark X. The other is if it says Zastava, it was made in Yugoslavia. I am not sure if There is a difference in parts. I have a number for Special Orders at Brownell Gun Parts. It is 800-741-0015. This is the best I can do. I hope it helps and thanks for asking for me. Charles Gage

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage