Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Eagle Arms Company .410 Shotgun

I have an old single shot bolt action .410 Shotgun made for Eagle Arms Inc. N.Y.-N.Y..  It has the number 114988 (suppose the serial number) with the number 1100 (suppose the Model Number)below the serial number stamped on the Barrel.  It also has the name NORICA 410-76 stamped on the Barrel.  Can you tell me who made it and where could I go today to perhaps find a part?

Hello Anthony.
  I have researched, for several hours now, for information on your shotgun. This is what I have found. Norica began production of air rifles in 1917. Your shotgun was manufactured by Norberto Arizmendi Norica, Spain. Eagle Arms Inc. NY,NY was only one import company that sold these shotguns. There were also Geroco Inc. L.A. Cal. and Globe Firearms. From pictures I have seen of your shotgun, I would put it between 1956 and 1968. I have contacted Havlin Gun Parts for information, as well as a request for information to Norica in Eibar, Spain. If I receive an answer from them, I will forward the information to you. Charles Gage.

I got an answer back from Havlin Gun Parts. Contact Cheryl at They are distributors of Mossberg gun parts. She will help you. Perhaps one of their parts will work. Charles Gage

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage

I can answer questions dealing with firearms and their development due to western expansion. I can answer most questions about any firearms of the world manufactured after the Civil War(1868 - present. I can offer safety warnings about these. I can offer opinions and the reasons behind these. I can also answer questions about Iver Johnson firearms. I can identify by pictures most firearms. If your question involves a firearm you have access to, please include a good quality photo with your question.

I have been at the study of firearms and their use since my first issue of Field and Stream in 1962.At that time I was completely devoted to rifles, but over the years I have experienced the thrill of the hunt with handguns, shotguns and of course rifles. I moved from Oklahoma to New Mexico in 1972 and, since, I have taken numerous game and non-game animals with all firearms (cannons excluded)including blackpowder muzzleloading rifles,shotguns and handguns. My favorite handgun for large non-game animals, such as feral hogs, is my Uberti replica of a 1847 Colt Walker. Very heavy, but accurate.

I am a 1973 high school graduate. Junior and senior year I developed a class on Wildlife Depredation and Conservation of our Rocky Mountain states. My specialty was the brown bear.

New Mexico Hunter Safety Program Instructor 15 year award.